THE MORE I TREASURE THE TIME SPENT (:
Had speech today! NERVOUS :/ My hand was shaking!! Don't know if it was obvious but yea, disappointed with myself. IT SHALL NOT BE LIKE THAT FOR ONE LINER TMR (: Just got home not too long ago, left school at 9plus.. stayed back to do council performance ^^ It's getting somewhere! Thanks to DILIP BHAGWAN. He helped us coreograph alot of steps!! Really appreciate it now that we're at least 1/2 done with his help!! :D
I AM VERY HAPPY! BECAUSE MY REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF H1 SUBJECT IS APPROVED!!!!! WHOO!!! I'M TAKING CHINA STUDIES IN ENGLISH^^ NO MORE 600-WORD ESSAY EVERY WEEK. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
There's no time to slack, lots of work to complete! I shall go off now.
I AM STILL HOLDING ON TO MY HOPES OF BEING A COUNCILLOR. GIVE ME YOUR VOTE, AND I'LL DO MY BEST TO ACCEDE TO YOUR REQUESTS (:
Till then!
Looking forward to end of campaigning, yet scared of the final outcome.
After so long, I'm still waiting for your return... will you come back? :(
I.MISS.YOU ♥
*edited:
I missed out something really impt!!! SOMEONE PUT BACK MY CHICKEN RICE WHEN I HAVEN'T FINISHED EATING :( AND UNTIL NOW I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO. SAD...
No comments:
Post a Comment