Tuesday, March 2, 2010

(:

I'M STILL HOLDING ON TO MY COUNCIL PASSION :D
Time to update! HAHA!

Everyone got pass the interview cos they felt that everyone should be given a chance to go through campaigning. However, some ppl pulled out so less competitors!^^ Due dates for SC submission is very tight.. so now everything's rushing! But i'll pull through, i know they're testing our efficiency, capability to cope etc.. i won't get knocked down. THIS IS WHAT I WANT.

I wanna change H1 subject though! I don't know if they'll allow.. roar. GSC really =.= The teacher is just boring... and all he has done is to ask us to read papers, after 4 lessons! Rushed through how to write 剪报 which is kinda screwed up.. cos we don't know what is it that is exactly wanted. And i've another 600 word essay to be completed by tonight!! OMG! I really wanna change combi... roar.

Shall end of here (:

No comments: