Sunday, March 21, 2010

frustrated

I JUST FEEL SO EMPTY WITHIN

Why do I feel frustrated at a certain someone? Why is it that you can and I can't??? Why Why Why... damn sian now. ROAR. Just cos u're older doesn't mean u've the upper hand okay, bitch. Feeling so vexed.. the things you grumble at doesn't make sense at all because you do that all the time. U don't ask, so why should I? and I don't take your personal things... it's just a freaking footwear. Like you don't put on mine. U can rant, so can i. Why make things so difficult? Why am I even feeling vexed over such small matter? I just don't feel that I belong. Somehow... I need the beach, I need to K! Argh... I need time. Sometimes 24 hours is more than enough if you slack your day through... if you realise that you've many things to do, it's NEVER enough ):


I need to:


1) MUG
2) go to the beach and scream my lungs out... spend my day there. awesome

3) K!!! -- waiting and waiting... I need more time, 24 hours is NOT enough! ):


and the list goes on...


Sometimes I wonder what friends are for, and who are your true friends. Truth comes to light one day, u'll never be able to hide it. Just a random thought.


NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY I LOVE THE BEACH SO MUCH.
I didn't use to appreciate it as much as i do now....... it's just where peace comes in (:


No comments: