I WILL NOT PULL OUT.
Disappointed... now the "really good" impression is on me cos you dumped all the work to me while you happily complete your lovely work and give some fantastic impression of time management. Thank you so much man, you were super "awesome" =.=
I know that my time management isn't good, but this is what i wanna change. That is why i'm challenging myself, to make myself a better person. I get what you mean... I'm very sensitive, i get ppl's opinions and feelings at the very beginning. I've remembered whatever you said today and you'll come to realise that you regret what you've said. This is not going to be the end of my journey... I will walk on. You already have in mind what you want, go ahead... I've already given you my answer. Take it or leave it, your answer is very clear to me. You're just trying to put it in a nicer way, which i appreciate.. but I'd prefer it to be swift and nice.
I haven't given up, and I'll hang in there. To those who haven't voted, VOTE FOR ME :D
海,在我目前的状况,颜色是绿的。。。我已经沉入到海底。
I teared.. for my heart.
It sank deep down into the green waters...
I hope it will continue beating till I save it
No comments:
Post a Comment