Tuesday, March 23, 2010

chinese! :o

:O

WHOO!! Went to sleep at 8plus pm yesterday cos I was alr flying up somewhere amongst the clouds :/ Set alarm at 9.30pm but obviously an Elephant cum Pig like me who sleeps like a log didn't hear it. Luckily woke up at 12plus... then being myself, obviously play with games/chat online. Totally not prioritising.. ZzZ. But they're just to tempting!! Stoned and slacked till 2plus am then started on Chinese. Oops! ALMOST complete!! Left with 1 essay and 1 comprehension passage; a few MCQs and a few structured questions... due on Wed (which is tmr!! *argh*) Oh well... Chinese homework sucks, I'm serious. Have to "touch up" on Econs work cos have to add on explanation which I was obviously too lazy to do :/ HAHA! but that's due on Fri and I love Econs although I kinda suck at it.. so yea :D
I
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ECONS

Okay, I've absolutely no idea why I'm not going back to sleep after completing quite a fair bit of chinese.. the last time I was crazily awake at this kind of timing was a week ago. HAHA!
I feel so slack :( and I SENSE THE NEED TO MUG

No comments: