Sunday, March 7, 2010

almost there! ^^

COUNCIL IS STILL WHAT I WANT :D

I decided that I should update, cos Ying Ying asked me why don't I update. HAHA! School's been fine, busy with campaigning stuff. DRAINED AND TIRED but i'll pull through! It's ending!!! And my hyper-ness has come back, from some pessive mind set :/ But things are fine now!! :D Been having less than 5 hours of sleep straight, surviving and I WILL SURVIVE. Slept during a few lectures, I'll get that knowledge back by reading through! (:

I'm still waiting for a reply for my requests for change of H1 subject. He didn't get back to me when he was supposed to on Friday!! Super responsible :/ Anyway, I really really hope to get free from GSC and take CSE. I'll catch up!! I'll make more time to read through notes given before and study them! PLEASE LET ME CHANGE H1 (:

Woke up at 8plus today, fell back asleep. Woke up at 10.30 when I'm supposed to meet my group at 10am. OOPS! Met up late with my PW group today for PI (: Things are looking good! At first when i was put into this group, honestly, I didn't feel safe. Ying Ying felt too quiet to me, Eunice too. Yong Xuan is just plain crazy. HAHA! But things went pretty well today! We worked quite fast.. with digressing and everything, we completed our PI in about 3 hours. With crapping and stoning, I would say that's a good start. But there's still a huge room for improvement. I'm looking forward to working well with the 3 of them! Let's make our project score an A! :D I'm not looking forward to project work though... well, got to live with it. A levels subject, no choice. No second best alternative = no opportunity cost. Shouldn't this be inexistent in the real world?! Cheat.

I'm looking forward to the end of campaigning! Speech on Mon, Morning intro on Tue. I'm scared for the end result though, I really want to get into council. I'm scared to face that disappointment I might face. Saying this may seem that I have no confidence that I can do it, but it's the real world we're facing. There'll always be something unpredictable. The higher the expectations, the greater the disappointment. I may seem to be holding back my enthusiasm now, but it won't be the same! I will commit myself and do my best! Give me a chance. VOTE FOR ME! I'll make it worthwhile :D

Sick since last week I think... can't rmb when, sometime back. Still coughing! and on and off headache =.= IRRITATING. LOLs! I want to be in pink health again!!!

I love this photo (:
Credits to Adeline for taking ^^

Chicken rice is good (: Look like councillor? HEHE^^


It is the last lap!!


VOTE FOR ME! :D Thank You Very Much ^^
P.S: I MISS MY KIDS FROM THE CHILDCARE :( I'LL GO BACK TO VISIT THEM DURING MY HOLS!!! OMG. I MISS THEM MORE THAN WORDS!!!!!!!! :( MARCH HOLIDAYS COME QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!! I'LL RESERVE ONE DAY TO VISIT MY LOVELY KIDS ^^

No comments: