Sunday, December 16, 2012

Jelly Hearts ♥

Holidays started yesterday! and I was working yesterday too!

Found a job at Ben & Jerry's! Don't think I mentioned it yet. Working at the united square outlet. Barney show has been on going and all the kidsss!!!! Haven't spotted a cute one though!! and it's really busy there on Saturdays :/


And.... I made Jelly Hearts yesterday!! Decided to stop taking them from suppliers and do them myself instead. Taking from suppliers I need to travel 2 times... haha! Really happy that it's considered successful for a first-timer! It's not entirely successful cos the base wasn't successful!!! The base wasn't firm ): And, so fail cos the base supposed to be the easiest part. LOL! Anyway, I'm selling these Jelly Hearts at my blogshop Magna Deals! (Click to go there!) It's more expensive then at other blogshops cos I use expensive, good quality strawberries and other good quality products, even the cheese used! So, yeah quality price for quality goods ok (; Please support!!!
My blogshop is currently undergoing revamp but you definitely still can place orders :D
And products used are HALAL!!!! cfm plus chop! I know most are concerned with gelatine... I used beef gelatine so definitely safe. And they are certified halal slaughtered. And if you think buddhist cannot take beef, yah I know I don't take beef also. BUT mentos, a lot of other sweets use beef gelatine also so if you're that strict with yourself, don't take those sweets!!! I bet you do. HAHAHA :P
Yeah anyway, I'm making another batch now!! Hope the base turns out fine!!! *cross fingers*

First attempt!

Gonna watch INCANTO tonight! Some magic show at RWS. Hope it's gonna be good! :D
Got free tickets (;

Talking about free stuff, I have forgone many nuffnang benefits cos I had been busy with common tests ):
There was a chance to win wreck it ralph tickets!!! ):
Anyway, it's over to yeah. Another chance will come by and I'm so gonna grab it!!!

I want $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I wish money can fall from the sky!!!!
Marrying a rich man's son illusion coming.... LOL!! Need to stop daydreaming. How's that gonna happen. Now focus on losing some fats first. Dad's friend just said I look like I put on weight and I so know I did!!! How to lose weight??? Everytime I try, I put on weight. Everytime I ignore, I lose weight. What in the world is happening to me?? LOL!

Shall end off here~ Tada!!

No comments: