Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's a wrap for 2012!

Hello! I'm back!

Been working this holidays. Both at Ben & Jerry's and at home. My idiotic maid has gone back and I'm helping out with household chores. Haha

Really tired. But oh wells. 2012 has been a year full of ups and downs, just like the past few years. I really hope all these would be over soon. Don't know how I've been living like that for a few years already. It's tough, but I've to hang on. Sometimes I think to myself, it's good to have gone through some stuffs like this. Then, I wouldn't be so easily beaten by setbacks in future! Everything you go through, is a form of training.

Working tomorrow again! 10am - 5pm! It's quite fun working at Ben & Jerry's actually. Although you've to clean up and stuff also lah. I need to lose weight! Really need to lose weight! Like not a bit. LOL! Okay I'm not too fond of New Year Resolutions cos I never follow things as planned, other than at work or work-related. I mean, work as in those I get money. Not school work! lololol

I'm going to try one New Year Resolution for 2013, just one. Which is, to lose weight!!! #determined. It's gonna be tough, cos I get free ice cream at Ben & Jerry's, like one scoop every time I work. But that's more than enough to get me putting on weight constantly. Haha.

After every complain, I will do some reflection and learn something from the "lesson". Will continue to do that so just let me rant ok? Hehe. One thing I love about twitter, it lets me rant on the spot! Quite tough to blog using phone uh. Heh. Yeah whole world sees it, so? Just my thoughts right. Although sometimes rubbish thoughts come out. Oh well!!



Shall try to end 2012 on a good note!!!
And for one thing, I'm not feeling sour about having to work tomorrow (:

No comments: