Sunday, August 22, 2010

sick zzz

RIGHT OR WRONG?

Was falling sick on thur... officially fell sick on fri. Nose was so freaking tired, ran like from thur night and its still running on and off. Coughing a little.. but nvm luh. heh. Didn't go for council... no photo taking for me. Anyway I looked very sick (according to Ling Yuan), so nvm luh. Take photo will look even worse than when i'm not sick. lols.

Promos are in a month's time =/ Need to start serious studying alr!! I'm so freaking screwed... dammit. Haven't started to revised.. can't seem to focus. for some reason. Haiz, whatever luh. Many priorities have to be put in place, many things to worry about. TOTALLY NEED MORE THAN 24 HOURS A DAY, DEFINITELY NOT ENOUGH. Too demanding?
Still learning to gulp everything down. Shouldn't explode soon. I don't know what I should do :( Standing alone? I've absolutely no clue.

No comments: