UNCLEAR
No idea what's getting on my nerves nowadays.. really don't know. I'm trying not to think, or in fact i don't even know what i'm thinking of!! =.=
Was falling asleep already.. vision was blurred. Your call made things seem better. I hope things are fine. I'm on the verge of going insane.. maybe i've alr gone crazy just that no one realised. holding things back can just be so difficult sometimes.
Have chinese compo due by 10.45am tmr... in the midst of celebrations. and I HAVE NOT STARTED. Eom final submission due tmr too... haven't printed, can't remember if all the necessary amendments are done. Lessons still on going from 8.15-10.15am and 2 hours of pw from 2-4. what a day of celebration. Started having headache while studying for chem quiz today. totally screwed it.. gonna fail. nothing is helping... lagging behind in everything. wtf is wrong with me? i dunno. i dunno wad i'm doing alr... lost in some island.
Going to sleep already... waking up at 4.30am to try and complete my work. Have to be in school by 7am as i'm helping out with some stuff. nice. still not too bad... wait till the first ever gp remedial starts... be in school by 6.45am, let's just hope i'll be in time. If not i'll just be in deep shit. Good Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment