It's been so fast!!! 一转眼就三个月了! Still remember the first time I realised you liked me, only realised after 1 message. Did shock me though. After that I was thinking: "omg this ah beng, confirm won't be together one luh! No way!" LOL! Now, it had been 3 months already. Elton Sim, don't be so hot tempered already luh! :P and... get over your fear for (you know what). The other time super funny!! Because of (something you were admiring), then suddenly squat down! LOL!!! EPIC. Okay.. there's much more I can blog about but I'm not going to.
Heehee so fast 3 months already. I know I shouldn't be blogging now, given the fact that I've a lecture test on wednesday and I'm not going to have time to study later. Plus I've to re-type pw WR which I just have to "copy and paste" ^^ Just feel like blogging. HAHA :P
Gonna end school @ 5pm.. then going out! (: Long school day tmr.. looking forward to the end of the day! :D Not looking forward to the beginning though, have this speech thing in the morning :/ Hope I won't be a clown. HEH.
HAPPY THIRD MONTH! SEE YOU LATER!
*Adeline read this post already don't come disturb me ah. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment