argh. life sucks sometimes. choose to ignore but it never succeeds because YOU have to keep saying and saying for whatever reason that pleases you. what do you want me to do?! It doesn't work if I do this and it also doesn't work if I do that. WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO THEN?! why do I have to be stuck in this kind of shit?! I alr chose to keep quiet because it's what I should endure if I chose it. BUT YOU ARE MAKING IT WORSE. do you understand what i'm going through? NO. then why do you have to comment on every single thing I do?! so what if I get irritated and pissed off and helpless if I hear them? There's absolutely NOTHING I can do about it. because which ever way I choose and whatever way I do, IT WILL BE WRONG.
Chose to suffer in silence and take it as nothing has happened. You had to drag in every single thing you feel like talking about. TOO LONG!! WAY TOO LONG. Didn't even want to blog it out but it's the only way I can vent it. DID YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT IN THE EARLIER STAGES THEN? NO. SO WHY ARE YOU COMMENTING SO MUCH? IT'S TORTUROUS. NVM... I DESERVE IT LUH. Will continue to suffer in silence... swallow whatever shit you have for me. There's nothing I can say anyway. Disappointment.. you think I want? NO. what can I do about it? NOTHING.
AND TO SOME OTHERS: IT'S NOT EVEN YOUR PROBLEM. WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO OPEN YOUR FREAKING MOUTH AND COMMENT? DOES IT SERVE ANY PLEASURE TO YOU? BECAUSE IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, YOU'RE JUST ADDING OIL TO THE FLAME. AND IF YOU DON'T REALISE, LET ME TELL YOU. IT'S NOT GONNA HELP ME IN ANY WAY... IT'S JUST GOING TO HELP YOU GAIN SOME PLEASURE.
I'm beginning to lose the patience in me. Getting frustrated easily etc etc. FML. one more thing, if you could really shut up about it, it'll be best. If not, maybe you should consider talking less about it if you don't even know what's going on. Now everything seems to be on me, whatever. Take it as that. It doesn't matter anymore. Just a matter of time. Not what it seems to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment