HOLIDAY IS A DAY AWAY~
YAYAYAY!!! TOMORROW LAST PAPER! :D oh my! 4 papers as compared to JC, every paper 1.5 hrs, some JC papers go more than 2 hrs! :O
on a side note, I haven't started studying, should have started 0.5hrs ago as I said on fb, but what's this stupid web2.0 distraction that happens now :( stupid web2.0! you're good and bad you !)(^@(&@#_*! you give us entertainment (sometimes) but now you're distracting me from studying! :/ okay enough of this rubbish, I've gone crazy :O
Spend my whole morning+afternoon mapling.. what has maple done to me :( now I need to go study for CIS, 8.30am paper, means I've no time to prepare before that. HOPE I CAN WAKE UP IN TIME. *cross fingers* last paper last paper last paper!!! it actually felt like I've no paper tomorrow that's why I mapled :/ I actually didn't maple before exams, other than a few times but it wasn't really close to exam period :O
Okay byebye before I screw my paper tmr! AOQCC before you decide what you wanna believe (;
我去抱佛脚啦!
No comments:
Post a Comment