Thursday, June 2, 2011
fuck?
What has it got to do with you? Your skin will drop off if I don't go is it? Use comp = not doing work is it? Then I don't know why the fuck I'm taking IT. I'm fucking vexed and annoyed... stop annoying me. Go there take how long, come back don't tell me you guys won't snatch the toilet with me. Even if you don't, need shower all that, then? Dry hair somemore. Then? You hope for more than 24hours in a day lah! Don't come and say "How can you not go? So bad" Fuck if it was you see if you'll say the same thing. What thing so bad, I want to be bad to myself then let me be lah. I'm sadist cannot is it. I've got common tests next week, you do for me is it? Fuck. I need to scream. I really don't know my feelings and I can't control them anymore. Fucked up. Who am I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment