By the way I think I haven't updated on the ambassador's interview. Didn't go quite well as my Sec school classmate was there, so I kinda "chased" her out. And I think the rest of the interviewers were not very happy about it so throughout the interview I FELT like they were going against me.. unprofessional. Didn't bother to go see whether I got in or not. Lols
Okay on a random note, I was looking at Facebook photos of 11th SC last night, I miss those times!!! Though after I got in I sometimes complained about council, those fond memories are never forgotten. Maybe I drifted because of the lack of involvement, I didn't really have things to plan and stuff, or rather the only thing was investiture. Things are very different now that I'm in poly, very different.
I regret not working hard enough and promoting with you guys, I regret not being able to step down with you guys as a council! I haven't done enough to make those things happen. I don't know why, but I'm so attached...
You guys made my life great in PJ, and you guys are the ones that make me wanna visit PJ!
I'm no longer clear in what I want, I don't even know what I'm thinking nowadays. Oh my... Nothing much to blog about these days. Anyways, I bought a new jacket!!! It's damn cool, pink and purple. My GAY brother saw and went "ooi that's damn nice I want!" He's damn gay =.=
Okays I shall stop here, having lessons now but given break. Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment