anw, today woke up at 10plus then came up to use my laptop. Watched my really really old drama till about 12 then received a msg from Rah say meet @ 1.30pm instead of 1pm. so ok lor.. continue watching my drama till i decided to leave house and walk to newton mrt, my dad ask me go down eat :/ so i was late AGAIN :( so sorry! i was waiting for my mummy to go to the supermarket after that to get the fried rice ingredients for tomorrow. anw, when we were at the counter my mum suan-ed Minghui! :D WHEE! I LOVE MUMMY! :D i can't rmb exactly what she said but it was super funny Rah and I kept laughing. Came home after that and slacked awhile, see Chris film his new show's advert downstairs then came up to wait till 5pm. So while slacking, watched my drama again :) hehe^^ left for novena to collect the b'dae present for Jiaxi. SO SCREWED :( i think it's super ugly i don't even feel like giving him :/ sigh..
anw, came home at around 8plus cos there was prayers :) then here i am now.. and i still have to go do things for tomorrow. bye!
I LOVE THIS PIC THOUGH IT'S BLUR.. I JUST LIKE IT :DJiaxi's gathering tomorrow :) been some time since i last saw him...
omg random, but I LOVE BABIES!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment