Thursday, October 2, 2008

life sucks

Why must it always be this way? why can't i just have PEACE and a freaking HEAVY STONE THAT WEIGHS A THOUSAND TONS OFF MY CHEST?! Why must you both be like that?! i really feel like giving up, but it really affects me. if you think it's gd for both of you, have you thought about what will happen to the people around you. Whatever, i know you don't care. In this world, there are always times where ppl are self centered. That's what you're being right now. My heart dropped upon reading that msg, my eye twitched in school but i focused on other things so i won't think too much about it. It did happen.. around the same time my eye twitched, i know it. If it will have to happen, it will happen and there's nothing i can do about it. I have to face it with courage right? But i don't know how i am going to. Tears rolled down, but there's nth i can do.. HELPESS :(

I chanced upon your message, i sensed something wrong. I had to click on that button, to see what i didn't wish to see. There isn't anything i can do, feelings are being hidden inside. You just didn't think of the consequences. I really don't feel like giving a damn anymore, i really don't. This is VERY VERY tiring, i wish it could end NOW. Like, right NOW. But will it? Sad to say but i don't think so. I have no freaking idea when will this end, maybe it won't even till the day i die. I will never know the answer, and i will never understand why. Sad memories weigh a ton, happy ones can be lifted by a finger. Why is that so? I have no idea. Sometimes i wonder, why did i have to go through this never ending torture. I never understand, why didn't i have a choice then. This sucks like nobody's business. I can't say anything, i can't do anything. Why must there be such thing as worries? Does it even help if you worry anymore? Matters are not resolved by worrying, but seriously, i can do nothing else now. This sucks!! This is plain unwanted pressure!! Why must this happen to me? I have bad thoughts, but i know they won't work and they'll make things worse. Will i stay strong? I don't know. Is there always a sad face behind a happy face? Well, for me i guess it happens all the time. But what can i do? But live with it :(

I HATE VACUUM CLEANERS CAUSE THEY SUCK!! SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY MUST VACUUM CLEANERS EXIST?! They might have just been the culprit who sucked my happy spirits away. Will you return them to me? PLEASE? I'll keep them nicely, so you won't think they're wastes or dust anymore. I really want them back, I really really really do :)

You might not mind, but I/We do and i'm very very very sure of that. Just think twice, before you act like a vacuum cleaner again.

p.s: I REALLY HATE VACUUM CLEANERS!!! :(

They sucked happiness out of my life. Will i see the bright colours once again? I don't seem to see them though they're appearing all around me. What i see is just black and white.

No comments: