I had enrichment activity today. I was in the Time and Stress Management module :) There were 2 groups to this module as the response was high. The facilitator coaching the gourp that i was in was coach Shawn/Sean(??).
I thought this module would be of much help to me, as sometimes i'm not even sure how i'm spending my 24hrs/day. It sort of did, in a way. I was late though, so i didn't know some stuff that was going on in the first half. Umm.. the coach told me that they went through some objectives of the lesson, what we expect to have learnt by the end of the lesson, and what we were going to do to get our aim and stuff like that in the first half. They also played this string game, i don't know what its called.
After recess, the 2 groups joined into a class and we played games like H2O, and a squirrel and tree game. shall explain to you another time how it is played :D We did yoga after that, it was conducted my coach Pre. I didn't participate much in the yoga activity as my right knee had a wound, so i couldn't really straighten nor bend my knee too much. =(
On the whole, i had quite a good day :D did you?
No comments:
Post a Comment