Friday, July 4, 2014

Post-Student Life

Hello blogger and whatever readers I may have (really doubt it, doesn't matter cos this space is more like my computerized diary). Half a year since I blogged.. heh

I HAVE OFFICIALLY GRADUATED WITH A DIPLOMA ON 29TH MAY 2014!! :D
I'm not really into uni, as many have asked me. Well, I went back to the office where I had my internship to help with admin stuff till yesterday. Boss is really nice and I get to plan my schedule, why not? Where to find such admin jobs right. He even gave me tickets to Stefanie Sun Kepler World Tour tmr CAT A btw!

Anyways, planned grad trip didn't turn out the way it was planned. Ended up traveling to Bangkok with Marisa! 4D3N thing, groupon voucher. Yupp!!! :D Planning to go Korea next week, like this coming week. Hopefully I can X.X

On a side note, received an awards night letter from Ngee Ann. I must say I'm quite pleased with myself with how I've seized opportunities this time. Although my GPA isn't up to expectation, I co-relate my results with the amount of effort I put in. So... I can't say much about my results.

Been catching up on Korean shows! They're really good :D
So.. back to my show!!

Bye~

No comments: