Anyway, I AM ONE WEEK AWAY FROM (partial) FREEDOM!! Just one week of school left next week and final presentation next next Tuesday before a
Been pretty busy recently due to final year projects and all. Stress is getting to me I almost broke down yesterday :/ I CAN DO THIS!! 1 week left!! + 2 exam papers till I unofficially graduate. I'm still unsure if I should continue to uni cos... idk.
Away from all the school stuff, it's CNY eve tmr. 新年快乐 everyone!Getting close to CNY also means it's soon gonna be my 21st! Not planning any parties or what not cos I'm not really into those. Heh.
Oh right, have I mentioned I failed my 1st driving test? :'( Too eager to pass and it's a backfire! I'm really excited for the 2nd test now and I really hope I pass it! Hoping to get my driving license before I turn 21! Yes that's my goal.
I shall sign off now as I'm pretty dead beat from all the slogging out for projects and all. Last minute work is really a no-go for programming! Programming is fun, but only when you have enough time to debug and you know exactly what codes to use without having trouble. But what's programming without encountering problems, right? I really hope my website will work well and final project goes smoothly!
Till then! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment