A little update about my beach trip before I do up a post regarding a product I bought from Juz Today.
So... instead of doing my tutorials at the beach, I tried to study for one of my modules at Starbucks located at parkway parade. I bought a drink and sat there to study, I myself don't know how long I sat there for :/ But there weren't anyone waiting for seats then *phew* but I was waiting for this couple to finish their show when I first got to Starbucks! Haha. Oops!
Anyway, after sitting there with just ONE drink throughout, it would be bad of me to just leave for the beach eh? + I was a bit hungry, so I bought a banana cupcake! It was good *yummmm*
After which I headed to the beach -yes I walked from parkway parade- it isn't that far actually! Just that the part of East Coast I went to wasn't near any restaurant or eatery. It was nice being at the beach! It was something I have been looking forward to since few months back. So... even going there alone was great (:
I was lying on my back (yes on the sand, but my head was on my laptop) and I almost fell asleep. Just shows how comfortable it was (:
Some pictures taken at the beach:






No comments:
Post a Comment