Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pilgrimage to China

Finally settling down on a proper blog post. Expect pictures (:

Traveled to China from 23rd Aug to 30th Aug on a pilgrimage trip. Learned some stuff through observation and such. Anyway, I can't really remember clearly now because this trip was in August :/ oops! When there's fun, you always forget the educational stuff. Hehe :P

So, Pictures shall entertain you now (:
Of course,  descriptions will be provided!

 Above 2 taken on the plane during sunrise. Wasn't at a good enough seat to be able to capture the sun! I was trying my best.... ):

This is along the longest highway in the world (can't remember the name). Notice the coloured barrier? The colour changes after a certain distance, and there are many different colours throughout the whole highway! According to tour guide, research shows that changing the colours will make the drivers have better mood while driving! So... that's what they did.


I think this picture was taken at the boat station! We were traveling on boat to 普陀山 if my memory didn't fail me.

Nice eh?! Can't remember where I took this, but makes me feel like such a professional (;

Need not say more, at the temples (:

 Food -> breed? :P
So when you flush after use, you must flush angrily! and call for the empress!

Hello, serious matter... these are not reminders for you to flush, they are HINTS! Maybe they'll come out in exams!

When you leave the place, you are being EXPORTED!

Okay this isn't as funny, but still...

 Hey you, only silver is accepted... anything else, we may charge at a higher rate. HAHA! Okay I'm typing nonsense already :P

There are so many of such funny things you can find in China! These are all I found on this trip!

Group shot!

Can't remember where I captured this. Nice scenery right! ^.^

I have no idea why people throw money into the bucket, really :/

Cable car ride up the mountain to visit temple!

Taken at the top of the mountain (:

 Entering a cave, it was really dark inside

 One of the hotel rooms, we switched a few different hotels as we traveled to different places. Can't remember which was this though!

 Released this turtle into the 放生池!

 Another nice view! China does have abundant nice nature around, unlike Singapore :/

 Do you see a face? It is all natural, no man-made effort!

China was kinda fun? Visited quite a number of places and I can't remember them all with my brain half-working at this hour but I thought I'd just do up a post!

For more photos, you can visit my Facebook page if you have access to it (;

No comments: