Thursday, March 1, 2012

Release of A level results

Okay, so thoughts has been running through my mind I don't know why. Tmr is the release of A level results. Come to think of it, if I studied hard in J1, I would be getting my results tmr. Then again, why didn't I retain? Sometimes I do regret not retaining, as though it's the wrong decision. Poly, hmm it isn't that bad.. but I don't know what to say. Good and bad on both sides. Maybe I have some kind of attachment with PJ, that it feels weird and kinda sad that I didn't graduate/won't be graduating from there. I don't know where did that attachment come from, but then... it's not the first time I'm having regrets not retaining. Not that I can't study or something... I mean my grades were not that bad in the beginning, till I started playing more than I studied. So why did I make that choice of going to poly? I don't know. 2 people told me not to, my bro and another friend. But then, probably blinded. It's really kind of a mixed feeling feel now that I'm experiencing. Maybe cos I haven't had my fair share in PJ, orientation and so on. GAHHH! Poly is cool too man! Sometimes I don't even know what I want... I'm really confused. Oh well, I shall make the best out of what poly can give me.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FRIENDS TAKING THEIR A LEVEL RESULTS TMR! ^.^

No comments: