Totally forgot there's GP test tmr... only remembered after viewing Adeline's blog. Aiyah, can't be bothered alr... tests after tests. MYE re-papers no A means fail. wts luh seriously. All of us are tired alr... enough of this shit. More tests coming up. Let's just hope I can clear promos. Have Econs re-paper tmr also... damn shits got a B the previous time. ZzZ. Next week got chem graded assignment too.. nice right. shits it man. study study study!!! HEADACHE LUH. study so much, du si shu.
Didn't go for night study today... falling sick alr I think :/ lost my voice due to sports carnival... body aching too. weak sia :( supposed to go for pw interview but yea... hate to walk right now.
Chinese teacher asked me speak for award presentation... but I think I gonna ask her find replacement. NO VOICE! LOL! Don't feel like going to school tmr leh... sians.
Just hope these things won't happen again... I don't wish to face it anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment