2nd period had GP standardised essay test. After school had class photo-taking, after which I studied for Econs. Totally disturbed Pooja and Nazira to help me make sure I memorized correctly. Ha! thanks man.
Took econs re-paper AGAIN today. wts luh... totally didn't feel like taking it at all. damn freaking tired alr... don't know why they just want that "A" ZzZ. Dragged for damn long, finally decided to just take the paper at 7pm. 2 hours paper... supposed to end at 9pm but i completed and handed in at 8.20pm. I have absolutely no idea how I did that O_o anyway I did, so yea. HAHA!
Went to meet darling after that.. watch tv. talk talk. his friends epic funny today luh. lizard drop right in front before ____. LOL!!! okays.. i'm going to sleep now. Good night! ^^
Just hope he can remain cheerful and happy! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment