Hope i'm able to make the best out of my situation i'm gonna face tmr :/
Okay, Joyee said I haven't been updating so here i am. Elves outing to Naomi's house @ 12 noon yesterday, was late AGAIN :/ It's time to get rid of this bad habit, i'm really feeling bad :( Stayed till about 6plus 7! Naomi's house really cozy!! Good place to nua, can sleep on the sofa while sitting alr. The only thing I do not wish to be there, is the 小强! I only realised there was a cockroach behind me when i stood up! :o If I knew earlier, I think I would have been kicked out by Naomi's mum.. because I would have screamed till even 1st floor can hear me. heh.
K-session with parents and their friends last night, from 11pm-5am (: FUN NIGHT! Almost teared with touching moments. Good to see all smiles on faces once again after many unhappy incidents in 2009. 2010 shall be a better year for all! :D
Out with Joyee today. Went to vivo to camwhore and lunch. Ba chor mee was totally ex and not tasty :( but TUTU KUEH satisfied my stomach! :D Still love it alot! I can have it for 3 meals daily (: Left at about 6pm, Joyee headed elsewhere.
Joyee: It's alright k (: I'm not so petty :P
Collecting O level results tmr, know it's not gonna be good but i'm gonna have to face it. Hope i'm able to make the best of what i get, life goes on.
Scared but i still have to sleep. nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment