Sunday, January 17, 2010

DORAEMON COLLECTION!

Doraemon is super cute!!! (:

Went over to JP to meet Kk for awhile, shopped for stuff and walked around like lost souls. lols. Headed to her place after that.. she wanted to clear her books and pack her shelf. So lent a helping hand :D HER DORAEMON COLLECTION IS SUPER COOL CAN! I'll try add on to it :P (she's a Doraemon freak! hehe) Helped her pack all the Doraemons into a shelf too. I TOOK PIC OF IT! (: but i'm too lazy to upload.. so pics nxt time. Super nice okay! We watched 蜡笔小新 too!!!!! He's super cute and funny! :D Then after which she dug out her stickers (to give me) that are super cute! Winnie The Pooh and friends, Mickey Mouse and friends etc. Then I wanted to paste stickers!! So she dug out her sticker book :D IT WAS FUN! though they're what kids do :P

Stayed till 11plus and home ^^

No comments: