Wednesday, December 23, 2009

BANGKOK

BANGKOK HERE I COME

hehe.. let's see, on sunday went to watch Koong Hwee film. Nth much luh, didn't talk to them.. most of them super dao... didn't take pics too. lols. After that went to meet Kaileng, Marcus and Rah @ East Coast Park. They were @ arcade for Para Para afterwhich we went to the beach to sit and relax. Took pics! (: The breeze at East Coast @ night is like super awesome!!! Shall go there again when i'm back in Singapore.

DA LANG

Just came back from wedding dinner held @ Johor.. Okay luh. The food there nice ^^ pictures can be found in FB soon (: Will be flying to Bangkok tmr and only coming back in 2010! Spending Christmas and New Year there. I WANT MY MASSAGE AND I'M GETTING IT SOON :D So here, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Have a great 2010! :D and and...
Happy Birthday Elvin! :D

P.S: I'm gonna miss my doggies ): and and some people...
shall upload wedding photos tmr or something.. tired.
NIGHT PEEPS! (:

No comments: