Thursday, December 17, 2009

2 DAYS

I can't wait for saturday!!! 2 days, just 2 days away, seems long though. and and, i'm still having fun at work. WORK IS AWESOME (: if i can't get into any other course i might just go for early childhood education and go back to the kids. HAHA! okay, i'm serious. i might just do that. i dunno leh :/ don't know what i should do also... my results are gonna be sucky. oh well, off that topic. results coming out in Jan, will see as it goes.

Working again tomorrow, don't think i'm working next week. Haha. I'm going to miss Sohdai and the others!! I'm leaving for BKK from 23rd till nxt yr, Happy and Sad. I'm waiting to get my nice massage i've been waiting for a whole year!!!! ^^ hehe. There are many days i'm looking forward to actually.. Tmr [get to see the kids again], saturday [been waiting for a whole year too!], sunday [meeting darling and rah and marcus! KTV!!! (:], monday! ;) -- Yujing knows why [shh... don't tell anyone what we're up to] HAHAHA!!! then tuesday, have 2 weddings to attend.. one in the morning and one at night. and the day comes!! I'll be flying off to BKK! (:
few days ahead seems to be exciting!! Hope there are no more last min back outs (:

I NEED TO SHOP FOR PRESENTS.
P.S: i still lovemyjob :D

No comments: