Monday, January 7, 2008

Some stuffs...

why are some people just so ARGH!! why can't they keep promises? why can't they keep things to themselves? listening to what _______ has to say alr makes me pissed off. Here we are trying to make you feel better and there you are spilling the beans out. I seriously don't think this is right. If i'm giving too big a reaction, i'm sorry but then again.. this makes people lose trust in you. This happens everywhere and i think these people don't treasure what they have until they lose it. U'll regret it one day when you get the taste of your own medicine. I don't know if u're doing this for (some reason)but still, this shouldn't be the way.


Empty promises = lost in trust


And to ____,____ i suggest u not to cling on to stuffs that won't head ashore in this current situation. Some might know who i'm talking about. (pls don't say, i don't want any trouble) I don't see the reason u are clinging on but then again.. you can if you want, we don't have a say in whatever you want to do. I hope you will let go.


... Let Go :)












p.s: these are just some of my own opinions of some stuffs i'm looking @..

No comments: