It has been AGES since I last blogged. Like close to 3 months.
Been busy with projects and exams till August, and now internship! Internship is coming to an end... I'm onto my 5th week and next week will be my last week!
I must say it has been an enjoyable experience for me, taking into comparison of what my fellow comrades are facing. My supervisor is really nice and all! I'm really glad I've been posted here and given this opportunity to work with my colleagues (:
As much as I know how fake the working world gets, it's reality and I got to see it clearer through this experience. Sometimes, as much as we hate it, things are like that. If you don't behave in a certain way, it is a loss to yourself. Honestly speaking, 5 weeks has gone and I don't really dread internship.
2 weeks back I think? Watched internship with mah Netball mates and Namdee's bro! This movie is pretty interesting, take some time to catch it if you can (:
Oh yes!! I don't understand people who wants to take someone elses' shoebag. Like really?! I've gotten over the loss of my shoebag. Hahaha now my friends are telling me "oh? lost 1 pair of shoe, it's ok I'm getting 2 more!" yeah, I bought 2 pairs of sports shoe after losing one. Heh :/ Which is why I'm super broke now!! I even bought 3 pairs of so called working shoes D: and bought new undergarments. It's like I'm revamping my wardrobe! Which I really want to BUT!! First help me clear my current wardrobe by visiting http://thepantherwardrobe.blogspot.sg/ and spread it to your friends! Support okay! Prices are made as low as possible for you! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment