Monday, May 13, 2013

Year 3

Year 3 is hectic. Now I get what it means. An assignment due 12nn and I'm not near complete. Decided to opt for late submission so I can come up with some better quality report to submit. But that also means 5 marks deducted already. Have to try and make up for that then! 5 marks is quite a lot :/ On that note, my Intro to Landscape Design assignment 1 part 2 is not even done. Oh help me. Well at least I just completed assignment 2 *phew* The plate's piling up!! Need to get focused.

It's kinda hard to tune back to study life after tuning into work life ):

Didn't get through A Capella auditions but that's okay, after going for the auditions I decided I've no more time for another CCA. Heh. So yupp I've no down feelings for that (:

Taking a break from working at Ben & Jerry's for 2 weeks! I think I'm getting pretty tired and work doesn't feel the same anymore. It's either I quit and maybe expand into small baking business, or I'm not going to give as much shifts as I used to. I'm really tired and I don't want to screw up this last yr of my poly life. At the same time, I need $$$$. More tuition jobs? I don't mind really (;

Shall sign off now!
Till the next time

No comments: