Saturday, May 5, 2012

Macdonalds Ban

Been so long since I blogged! Blogger has a new layout D:

Started a 6 months Macdonalds ban with Marisa Namdee since 19 April (with the exception of apple pie)... that was a really smart move cos we went to eat apple pie after training on thur! haha (; Felt fatter after that though ): ***Macs is really sinful

Been eating one meal a day, if I'm not wrong. Haha! Idk why, and I'm HUNGRY NOW! At this hour?! like wth T.T Feel like getting something to eat but at the same time lazy to go get food, maybe I'll just sleep away the hunger. I've to sleep soon anyway!

Miss those days where I kinda blogged everyday. Oh yes, blogging assignment from bcomm =.= not my own thoughts though, quite lame. Shucks it's due Mon.

School's been okay, went for BA Envoys interview, hope they didn't feel that I screwed it up? :/
Okay luh it's over, not much regrets on it so... Just have to wait for the outcome (: Have been skipping micro econs lectures -> who ask it to be like 9am on mondays HAHA! and I haven't really been doing tutorials. But one good thing -> I started listening in lectures cos I print lecture notes! (: Totally helpful for listening in lectures. Laptop's such a bitch at times like these.

Okay gonna sleep stomach growling I cannot tank anymore :P

Good Night! ^.^



No comments: