Yay! Kinda (very) happy yesterday, at the same time didn't know how I should feel. Gonna be the vice-captain of netball recre! Marisa gonna be captain (:
At the same time, injured my finger (YES AGAIN) during training. Same situation as the other finger that got injured in June (which has yet to be fully recovered). So now, blue-black finger. Okay, pain.
Having MAEC tutorial now, totally not listening. Just copying answers... dk how I'm gonna pull up the C grade to an A or B. Sigh much! Samantha just showed me a picture of a woman holding alcohol, say it's me "mother with child" T.T so NOT lor! ):
Gonna go for flea at Tanjong Pagar with bao bei Yi Ting later (: and maybe go zouk get free goodie bag *cheapskate* lol! whatever lah!
Okay luh, shall end here... I'm supposed to be reading some article. Lol tadas!
No comments:
Post a Comment