Hellos! Been really long since I posted. A lot of things have been happening... but oh wells. I've to face it anyway. Found a new bunch of friends, really fun to be with (: Thanks Kay Fun!
Had a great holiday, only touched a bit of project work today... for like less than an hour. Did not touch any other projects/school work. Bad but it's holidays! Yeah shall chiong (i think i would) when school starts then. Yupp school's starting in 4 days? Sucks but yeah if I get satisfying results It'll be good ^.^ I hope I get satisfying results... really don't know but exam wasn't that bad so I'm hoping! except for Macro econs :/ really bad... it sucks to face the paper and can't even think of crap to write! ): It's over, results coming back... it's just good to know there's no school on monday = no DSS to screw my beginning of the year!
DSS tutor really sucks?! Anyhow grade one. How is the formula irrelevant if we can still get the freaking answer? Hello it's PBL not you judging what formulas to use. We use what formulas we want and if the answer is correct what have you to say! Annoying shits. Don't mark me down just cos I keep arguing with you and you lost! okay lecturers work this way but this is not those kind of projects you can anyhow mark down. Grade lower than some other group who has WRONG formulas? C'mon I'm not THAT dumb thanks.
Okay whatever just venting for fun.
Oh yes! Went for Elvin's gathering on 18th Dec. Shall post about it another time, but those who go to xinmsn.com i think you guys would've seen a report on it.
Hehe. Shall go have my dinner! Tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment