Haven't posted in a LOOONNNGGGGG while, just thought of blogging.
Things please turn out well, I think this is my last chance. I really want.... :( Pleaseeeeee, this could've been done so much earlier if they have called to notify. SIGH. NP orientation first day was SO BORING. So tired, not energetic. Maybe cos it's not what I want. Been told I should try to accept and enjoy what I got. BUT HOW. I can't bring myself to. How now brown cow. Please please please someone withdraw from _____. ARGH PLEASE!!!!!!! What i got really sucks :( I can't help but say that. Okay, I'm just here to vent. If I didn't call them back I wouldn't have known. Should I just go up to BS? I think I should, maybe I would tomorrow. I don't want to be so sticky.... SERIOUSLY I MEAN IT :(
My mind only has BS now.. NOTHING ELSE. That's how bad I wanna go there :( PLEASEEEEEEE something good happen!!!
P.S: SOMEONE STEPPED ON A BIG GRASSHOPPER TODAY. I HAVE 2 WITNESSES!
No comments:
Post a Comment