CHILDCARE
Omg my last post was 15 December. I'm so sorry I just got too lazy to continue with Perth's daily update. OOPS! =X Anyway, I'm working again! (:
Working at the same childcare I worked at the other time. Some new kids, some familiar faces. Some kids left, new kids. New teachers. Work has been alright and quite fun till now. Started on 3rd Jan. Hee. I love kids! :D THEY ARE SO FREAKING CUTE ^^
Oh yes, I withdrew from PJC since 15th Nov. and I just submitted my JAE registration yesterday. Yes, I'm going through JAE again. Lol. Hope I made the right choice this time. Second chances may not need to be really bad. Maybe things will be better. Yupp. Transfering to poly from JC, wasted 1 yr.. but I wouldn't really say it's wasted.
That's about it. I'm lazy to continue.
No comments:
Post a Comment