PERTH! ♥
Okays, first of all I know I might just be slaughtered for this post cos I'm suppose to be sleeping. But I'm still gonna post cos I feel like it :P
Holidays were just like going out before 2 Dec, exploring the boring Singapore. Went to Perth from 2 Dec - 9 Dec and spent quite a great time there!! Slept the first day off somehow.. heh. so wasted, but good in a way. You'll know why soon.
View from the plane (:
Darling and I :D
Reached Perth, then procceeded to my dad's friend's house where we'll be staying (leaving the picture for the end). Slept the day away, by the time we woke up it was too late as all shops/entertainment places closed at 5pm. So we just went to explore tourist locations intro-ed to us;
Bell Tower, Really tall!! I think people actually hold graduation ceremonies near there around the dining area as we saw one group of people!! Can take ferry to I forgot which place too. Haha. Nice scenery!! Younger bro wanted to enter the tower for a view but it was closed already. A pity but at the same time, I didn't feel like going up, so I guess it's okay? :P
Bell Tower
Sea breeze. COLD!
Next was King's Park. It's really big, so didn't walk around the whole thing. It's alot bigger than Singapore's Botanic Gardens. LOL! Yupp. So we only walked around where we alighted. There was a memorial for people who faught during the war long long long time ago, with a flame in the middle. Further down, you could view a great scenery of almost half the city! Looked a bit like Singapore with all the lights etc.
The grass is cold!
We didn't know where else to go, so as introduced we went to sight see some street that has pubs that opens only on weekends. Didn't get down to walk around the street though, was very late already and dark!! So just took a tour in the van, but I ended up sleeping! Oops!! Was quite tired already lah. Didn't take any pics of this area too.
Last stop was the casino/Intercontinental Hotel. Was told that 17 and above could enter so wanted to go and see how is it like. WHO KNOWS! END UP MUST BE 18 AND ABOVE TO ENTER. So we went to enquire about the various places we wanted to visit. Wildlife Park (where the K&Ks are!), Horse Riding, Winery etc etc. Was a fun and tiring day!!!
Day 2 up next, long post. I'm gonna sleep now! Am suppose to be sleeping like a pig, but I thought it's time for me to update about my holiday so far! [hope I can wake up early tmr :/ hee]
No comments:
Post a Comment