Tuesday, November 2, 2010

6 months

LOVE YOU! :D

Time is flying like nobody's business. It's been half a year. Hope we're going the right way (: It may seem confusing at times, anger, happiness, sadness. That's what we've to go through ain't it? Let it be then, but too much of something is always no good.

Happy six months darling! I'm posting this earlier as i'm getting tired, I feel like sleeping.. and I know you've been waiting for it. Don't be sad!!! I'm tired, but that doesn't mean I won't blog yea? :P Time is passing fast, 6 months. Never expected this from the beginning. Thanks for everything, good and bad. There were benefits somewhere.

I've watched many many movies with you!!! Watching horror movies are the best cos you'll be scared!! It's kinda funny to watch you get freaked out, and myself quite calm. LOL! I do get freaked out at times though. HAHA! Oops.

I wanna go shopping!!! I feel like shopping for alot alot alot of things!!! But I don't know what things. HAHA! We're having our movie spree again recently, they should totally have more horror movies!!!

No comments: