SICK!!
Madness, started having slight headache after school on friday. Thought it was still quite okay, and given that I don't see doc. yea. lols. Woke up yesterday with headache and throat hurt like mad! Walk a few steps and have to stop cos feel like vomiting :/ sucks ttm. then still went over to darling's place cos alr say hao liao. yea. instead of bussing, since I wasn't feeling well, I cabbed :/ anyway cab fare was cheaper than usual. so okay luh. lols.
then darling took care of me!! hee (: thanks! :D don't :( alr!! i'm better. will be okay soon. had fever, 37.9. after sleeping dropped to 37.5 and after a while dropped to 37.0 till now. yupp, just hope it doesn't go back up. throat still hurts!!! sucks ttm. swallow saliva also pain. eye kinda hurts a bit as well. sucks to be sick man!! it's been a while since I was sick. why must it come at this time!!! worst cramps this time as well. why does this month suck so bad...
No comments:
Post a Comment