Saturday, June 19, 2010

(:

5 Days to H1, 8 Days to start of H2

Holidays has been like holidays, in a way. Been slacking quite a bit, which is bad. Scared for mid-yrs but can't get down to studying. I NEED TO STUDY :( but one good thing is, i've only 3 days of papers!! If I remember correctly.. just that mother tongue and mathematics is on the same day. and H1 paper is nxt fri! Followed by econs :/ Time's running out, got to treasure every second! But I doubt i'm treasuring every second, given the fact that i'm right here now typing a post.

On a side note, i'm officially getting my own room... after my sis kinda snatched mine away and the room became a shared-room. Now shifting is in progress and i'll get my new room soon! Hopefully soon enough. LOL. So tonight, I have no idea where i'm gonna sleep... cos the old bed has been removed and the room's not really set-up yet. Plus, the bed is kinda there but there's no mattress... so there's a hole in the middle. I can't possibly sleep on that eh.. HAHA! So might squeeze tonight with 3 other ppl. O.O let's just hope it works =x

Another thing, I'm going to eat wanton mee again tmr @ far east plaza! (: Like after so long!! Then gonna walk arnd town and maybe catch a movie or something. Sunday gonna get back down to serious studying.. don't feel like studying now alr.. shall clear my H1 studies by sunday!!! Two words: Exams suck :(

No comments: