BACK!
It's been very long since I last updated... more towards "don't know what to blog" than "no time to blog". LOL! *ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING: I BOUGHT A YELLOW NUM BAG!!! :D :D :D omg it rocks!! it's yellow!!!! Haha (: Nth much to blog about actually, previously busy over council investiture rehearsals... now investiture is over and I seem to be free on certain days, but got to catch up with my work :/
Stressed being in the same class as Jessie... she nvr broke any rule, but I alr broke rule number 4 countless times :/ Oops.
*4) Complete assignments on time
Not that I don't want to, just have this bad habit of staring at the same question if until I solve it. Not a very practical way of doing stuff... trying to change :P Been late to school for 5 times alr :/ (lucky this is not in the contract... heh) up for detention... oops! Embarrassing, and feels bad.
oh yes, attended Temasek Junior College's investiture... cool. SAW LYN TAN HUI LING!!! :D Happy to see her after so long... now I'm waiting to see SARAH REBEKAH TAN. hehe. Still hoping I can attend Deborah's guitar performance on the 22nd.. let's hope I don't have a pile of homework waiting for me and I've time to go!! Been long since I last met her too.
Went for class dinner just now... 7 of us only. Some people are just damn funny luh!! L.O.L! Chicken drumlet was good! :D Pizza hut!!!! But the counting of the money was omg tedious!! so many coins etc. haha. anyway, it was fun. Kinda pissed Jessie off I think.. oops :/
Need to catch up with my work after coming back from cambodia during June hols.. GP paper and math lecture test next week! :/ Hope I pass... fail GP = GG. Scared! Mid-Yrs coming up! Cannot fail or contract breeched.... Don't want to be suspended, bet the feeling will suck. STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!! School hours extended till 4pm tmr :O let's hope I survive. Lols!
LTC camp coming! Looking forward to it! I needa get sandals O_o
No comments:
Post a Comment