Friday, June 26, 2009

your hand in mine filming and past days

想握你的手
YOUR HAND IN MINE

haha.. kk so i haven't been blogging. nth much to blog, think i've been slacking way too much during hols. chionging in the last min. can't get down to studying for geog... sigh. geog books just make me sleepy. anyway, yea went down to watch filming again yesterday.. oops! :/ but yea see them kinda fun, pierre is funny. heh. as usual, kena suan by koong hwee.. but then! i escaped from the flick :D it's really painful k :/


anw, yea Jiaxi was there too. comical mans... :P hahahaha joker. a few times funny thing happened. First, I heard something wrongly on the bus :/ then.. Koong Hwee heard and Jiaxi heard wrongly about what I was asking, then it was so embarrassing cos it was ___ (shan't say). It was really =.= I totally didn't say ___, I wasn't even anywhere along that line! Then after that something funny/wierd happened but i think Jiaxi didn't know.. heh. shhh i'm not saying anything :) kk.. so i tagged along till they went damsey then we went off from there cos bus no space.. didn't wanna 霸位 . heh. yea took pics.. coming in the end :)
right so i had this nightmare the night before :/ haha.. i shall not say it out :P don't feel like saying alr.
pictures! :)


AH BENG DIRECTOR --- Koong Hwee :P



Jiaxi and I :)


Pierre and I :)

Celest and I :)
[she's really funny, she was like "all my clothes are either black or white". lols]


Pierre and 李白

HAHA! wanna know what happened? watch the show! :D

Title: 《想握你的手》-- Your Hand In Mine
Debuting in sept/nov (I think).. anyway look out for comercials! ;)

No comments: