Thursday, April 23, 2009

overdue stuffs.. hahaha

LIFE IS SHORT WITH UNFULFILLED DREAMS...

LIFE IS LONG WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A DREAM...

Okays.. so this is going to be a long and wordy, but also full of pictures post. HAHA! I shall blog about many many things.
First, I just realised I have many pictures in my camera that i did not upload! cos i was lazy to :P so now, i owe many ppl many pictures.. lols. First picture taken with my camera was with Kailin :)




Met Michelle on 22nd FEB. LOL! This year i'm meeting them quite alot eh, i just realised most of my pictures taken are with Michelle and Shermaine! :) haha. Anw, i met them again on the 25th & 28th Feb (to celebrate their birthday), and again on 9th & 19th April! hahahah.. maybe we've met more, just that we didn't take pics so i don't remember! :/ yea went to sing, watch movie and stuff. Going out with them is fun! cos i get to disturb Shermaine :P


*there are lots more pics but.. i cant seem to upload them. facebook :)

Personal Mastery Workshop
Had personal mastery workshop on 26th and 27th Feb rmb.. i'm going to post pics up only. heh. oh yea, i saw Ken @ Bugis on Sunday.. lols.



SPORTS DAY!
i was so crazy ! lols practically went crazy throughout.. can ask Gloria. Think i posted on sports day before so i shall not be so long-winded. Pictures!!

I'm having NAPFA 2.4km run tmr! First lesson of the day!! :/ and I'm still aching from the 5 items :/ too unfit! i needa exercise!! heh. Kailin is going gymming with me! cos she's so skinny alr but she wants to lose her tummy.. which i don't see at all =.= she's mad.. agree with me :)

No comments: