Wednesday, January 28, 2009
things are going wierd...
I don't know what happened luh huh.. things are just going so wrong now. maybe i was in the wrong that i just didn't realise it. I've actually realised something wrong since don't know when and i even voiced it out.. but... ahh whatever luh. i don't know in what way did i irritate, and in what way did i make her angry. Is missing out a msg a crime? wanna go or don't wanna go.. how i know? say yes, like very reluctant.. so what am i supposed to do.. :/ I seriously don't know what happened lor.. when i received the first msg, it was like think no need.. then l8r say ok. so wan or not i also don't know. reluctant then better not right? l8r make things worse.. then say it's ok lor.. then angry. i also don't know what to do lor. haiz... now like as if totally my fault that i didn't read that msg, that i spoil her day. uhh.. nvm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment